cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Friday 3rd May: Live guest Bart from Livewire

And a big thanks to RO and all of those who have been here tonight. I'm blown away by your wisdom. You would all be asked to stay on extra years with Livewire as a Mentor with your wise advice Smiley Happy Thanks so much for having me. Thanks @gina-RO 

Highlighted

@Bart-Livewire  

Incredible story, thank you Bart.  To see hope even in such an awful situation is amazing. Heart

thanks so much for chatting and sharing all that you have @Bart-Livewire
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I've been absolutely blown away with what you've shared with us tonight @Bart-Livewire ! The work you do with Livewire is so important and so wonderful, and i'm really grateful for the opportunity to have learned more about what you guys do Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're have a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

We are nearly finished for tonight's infobus!

Massive thank you ro @Bart-Livewire  for coming online and sharing with us about your career in music, your work with Livewire and Starlight, and your incredible insights into supporting those with chronic illness Heart

Thank you to everyone who has shared and contributed tonight @ecla34 @scared01 @WheresMySquishy @mspaceK  

Would love to finish up with the final two questions so we get through all of them!! yay! 

How do you look after yourself while doing this work?

And kind of related

What is your favourite genre of music? 

For everyone else, would love to  wrap on a good self care reflection - it's been a heavy but important discussion tonight Heart

Thanks for doing this special discussion with us @Bart-Livewire! Smiley Happy

giphy (6).gif

(the only adventure time thank you gif i could find! ) 

@gina-RO it's been a fun one!

i agree that when supporting anyone for any reason, taking time for self-care afterwards is really important! Personally I like to take some still time, just to reflect and sit in a peaceful moment.

As for music genre...
rocking out rock star GIF

rock and metal all the way! Smiley Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're have a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@gina-ROI try to do something I enjoy after supporting someone else. It's important to take time out to focus on yourself so that you can support other people.

My favourite genre of music is always changing but I like listening to classical music because it's relaxing, as well as upbeat and fast electronic music because it always cheers me up!

Agreed  so so important @ecla34 @WheresMySquishy 

I forgot to answer it myself! 

I often self-care by going for a long walk by myself to think things through, and then doing something fun with friends. 

My fav genre of music - could not choose one! But am into electronic/ dance. Smiley Happy 

Thanks again everyone! Keep being legends