cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Friday 3rd May: Live guest Bart from Livewire

I'm really awesome, how are you? Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm here. 

Just a reminder to everyone, that if anything comes tonight that you want to get extra support on, you can always contact Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800, or Lifeline on 13 11 14. 

Hey @Bart-Livewire   - welcome to the RO forums and to tonights infobus! 

Thank you so much for coming on and chatting to us about yourself and your work with Livewire tonight!

Hi there. Great to be here!

Hey @mspaceK ! How are you doing tonight? 

Let's get stuck into it! 

We had a heap of great questions come through the google form this week that we will try to get through tonight , but if anyone wants to ask a question live, jump right in! 

Maybe we could start with you telling us a bit about what you do on a regular day at work @Bart-Livewire  ? 

Sure, well Livewire is actually two programs. I predominantly work In-Hospital with adolescents, at Sydney Children's Hospital, but once a week I am a chat host for Livewire's website, which caters for any adolescent with a chronic illness in Australia or New Zealand, whether they're in or out of hospital. The site also accepts siblings Smiley Happy

I'm not feeling too great @gina-RO but interested in this talk. 

@Bart-Livewire  sweet thanks

Have others heard of Livewire? Or the hospital program - it's Starlight right Bart? 

You can get it out on their website over here if you want to know a bit more Smiley Very Happy

And no worries @mspaceK , really glad you're here Smiley Happy Take it as easy as you need. 

The Livewire site has recently been updated to a modern style and has a number of components, from Groups (Interests) to Articles, Livewire TV (a video section), the Chat Room (We can have multiple live chat rooms open) and the main newsfeed, for access to the most recent posts. We also have a new live-streaming service, so we can live stream games and video from the hospital straight into the site for everyone to take part.

Hi everyone! I've heard of Livewire and Starlight! Smiley Happy