cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Gender- Ask a Pro Live with Kai and Olivia July 25th 2019

Huge welcome @Olivia_QLDchildrensHospital and @KaiRoe! I have noticed you both mentioned your pets- our community love our pets, in fact we have entire sections of the forums dedicated to cats and dogs!

Check out our community activities calendar for September 2019 here

0.jpg

It sounds like you have an incredibly rewarding job @Olivia_QLDchildrensHospital and seeing that resilience and growth sounds like it would be such beautiful journey to be a part of Heart

@Olivia_QLDchildrensHospital that's so wonderful that you get to work with people and their families as part of a journey they take together! That sounds so rewarding Heart

(PUPPIES!!!!! Heart Smiley Very Happy)

||We're having a Getting Real live chat to do with Group Work on Monday the 23rd of September! Check it out here! Smiley Very Happy||

This next question is for @KaiRoe Smiley Happy

Do you plan on working with trans people/ in the trans community in your future career?

I do, that's the ultimate goal, I've gotta work out how to get into it, and which organization I want to work for, there's like  twenty10 and minus18 and all those good places but it's something that I'd really love to be able to do!

@KaiRoe both organisations sounds like they'd be really cool to work for, with all the amazing work that they do Smiley Happy

||We're having a Getting Real live chat to do with Group Work on Monday the 23rd of September! Check it out here! Smiley Very Happy||

I really hope you achieve your goals @KaiRoe! I think you'll be a great role model for other young people.

So many great services doing a lot of amazing work supporting our trans community- we also look forward to seeing where your career takes you! Smiley Happy

Smiley HappyHeart