cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

That's so cool! It's great you have so much you do for yourself!

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

@ErinsAntics That's so great! I agree that it's good to not put pressure on yourself, but to just do it as needed Smiley Happy 

I have a "grateful journal" that I write in every couple of days (whenever I have a moment), and write in it a few things that I'm feeling grateful for in that moment. It's a great exercise  - especially when I'm having a hard day! 

OMG i love writing my own poetry !! i also own so many poetry books Smiley Happy @gina-RO

Highlighted

@litgym That's awesome!! Do you ever read them anywhere? Like at poetry nights? 
What poetry books do you own? 

@gina-RO so great to get to know you more!
From your previous roles, we can see the passion you have for working with people and helping them!
What is your favourite thing about working within the mental health sector?

Also Love your self-care list! <3

ANND If you were to become a DJ/Music producer, what type of music would you produce?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee Favourite thing about working in mental health - great question! It is definitely the stories that I am privileged enough to hear - stories about people's lives, challenges, triumphs. 

That is by far the most incredible thing. 

If i was a DJ/ producer I would like to remix popular R & B songs/ 90s songs into EDM/ trap music. That's the dream. 

@gina-ROa couple of years ago in the sales I bought a grateful calendar from Kikki K which I am using this year (its not got actual days on it only numbers). Basically its a calendar made up of slips of paper that are dated and you tear off and write what you are grateful for at the end of the day (I do it every 7 days and work backwards as life is busy haha) and then you put it in that months corresponding envelope and at the end of each month you put the envelope in a safe place (I have a box that I also keep other mementos from this year in like movie stubs, seashells, etc) and at the end of the year you can look back and see what you were grateful for. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Love the idea of a gratitude journal @gina-RO!

Our next few questions I am going to post together and are a bit of fun Smiley Happy

1. What TV shows are you watching right now?
  2. If were an animal what would you be and why?
  3. What's the record for the number of questions you've ever been asked?

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@ErinsAntics I love that!!! 
What a great idea, and how cool to read them all back!! 

My grateful journal is a "365" journal - with a number blank page per day, but I'm the same as you that I can't get to it every day! 

Beautifully written @gina-RO to @Bee's questions Smiley Happy

I absolutely love that @ErinsAntics! Such beautiful way to reflect on the year Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here