cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

@litgym It certainly is a scary thing to do. Even going along and just listening can be super inspiring. 

I love Rupi Kaur - beautiful books Heart

@Jess1-RO . - great questions! 

Why did you join ReachOut?

I decided I wanted to work for ReachOut because they are truly a unique organisation - they are genuinely invested in young people and make sure that everything they do is guided, directed and esteemed by and for young people. The level of commitment they have to empowering young people, and seeing their voices amplified, was, and is still, very inspiring to me. The values that ReachOut embody are very in line with my personal values, which made me think it would be very rewarding to work here - and I was right! 

My fav thing about ReachOut 
How much they care about everyone involved with RO - whether it be staff, volunteers, or the wider community. They truly embody the values of mental wellbeing with a lot of integrity and warmth. It's a wonderful place to work! 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

haha @Bee you are the Gif queen!!  

nicki minaj queen GIF

@gina-ROmy cats be like

awkward true love GIF

And I have 3, so the other would come running to get in on the action! hahaha that or they are sniffing each other in weird places hahaha and then...

life cats GIF

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@gina-ROworkaholics yes GIFI shall look forward to receiving my crown Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee You should make a gif of your cats! 
I've been meaning to make a gif of my cat - Toasty. 

It's her first birthday in a few weeks, so perhaps I'll make one for the occasion! 

This is a photo of her (a few months ago)  for all of you: 
shoe bun.jpg

Cannot agree with you more @gina-RO, so true Smiley Happy 

Your next questions are ready to go Smiley Happy

Who's your favourite Simpsons character?

Hot potato, mashed banana or cold spaghetti?

What colour are your shoes? 

Can you please make your surname Linetti?

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

nawww toasty is so cute !! 😻 @gina-RO

For that last question, I found this that combines Gina Linetti with one of your favourite things... dance!

dance party dancing GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

@Jess1-RO Thank you for your brilliant hosting tonight!! 
There were a lot of questions submitted - so it's great to be getting through so many ( I don't think all of them will be possible.. Smiley Very Happy

Who's your favourite Simpsons character?
Lisa! What an inspirational young lady! the simpsons dancing GIF

Hot potato, mashed banana or cold spaghetti?

I am a bit confused by this question so I'm going to say hot potato and hope for the best. 

What colour are your shoes? (Pls tell me you're wearing shoes Smiley Tongue)

I am actually wearing thick blue bed socks at the moment to keep my feet warm! Earlier in the day I was wearing black Nikes! 

Can you please make your surname to Linetti? 

@Jess1-RO Haha great gif!!!!