cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

@gina-ROso that is a yes to changing your surname? Smiley Wink

Also GINA LINETTI IS A GREA DANCER! Theres a heap of gifs I've seen but can't find the one I want haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

aww that is sooo cute! @gina-RO how old is she? and what breed is she?

i LOVE cats. she looks so cheeky but cuddly

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@gina-RO haha my cats still like to sleep next to my shoes when they can! Smiley Very Happy ! Or on my clothes - ANYTHING THAT SMELLS LIKE ME!

So true @Jess1-RO - everyone's experiences are so incredibly valuable on this forum - they are the bread and butter of peer support. 

What’s the biggest thing you've learnt since being a young person?

I still consider myself to be a young(ish) person.. although sometimes I feel a bit old online (can't keep up with all the trends) .. but it's great to reflect on what I've learnt in the last 10 years or so of very formative years. 
I've learnt to trust myself, to believe in myself, and to look after myself. The relationship you have with yourself is the most important one in life to nourish, and work hard to develop. While other people can be a great source of support, happiness, and joy - they are not responsible for you - only you are. This is a really tough thing to learn, but the more I realise that I am responsible for my own happiness, the more empowered I feel to make choices about how I think, and how to react and respond to things in my life, in a way that embodies my values.
I've learnt that it's okay to take my time to achieve things.
And that a big part of learning and growing, is unlearning, and healing. 

@scared01 hehe my cats are crazy! But so lovable! Smiley Tongue

@gina-RO BUN! I love it! Mine all have several nicnames aswell! hehe

hehe I think Toasty Bun should have her own AMA! 
@scared01 @Bee - she is nearly 1 year old, and she is a Torty but unsure of breed- her mum was a rescue cat that my friend took in, and gave birth to 7 kittens shortly after! I met her when she was 2 days old and adopted her. Cat Happy

aww so cute @gina-RO she looks so little!

Incredible @gina-RO Heart I really love this line "I've learnt that it's okay to take my time to achieve things. And that a big part of learning and growing, is unlearning, and healing." Very well put Gina Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Another question we have received @gina-RO is about the relationship between work and personal experience.

How does your personal experience impact your work?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

oh yes for sure @Bee they are still cute but they were crazy, and would hit hypo mode and go crazy around the house and for small cats they made alot of noise!