cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS: Gender is more than male or female

And Seb amazing honesty is definitely the best way of gaining an understanding of what the person wants and needs
Gay

@antigenlost1989 wrote:
Wow Gay thats an amazing list Smiley Surprised Smiley Happy

Twenty10 has taught me well ;-) (I actually had to stop before the list got too long lol)

Gay

@Dani FC wrote:

I'd say "Respect them as an individual!!"

and check out pages 13-15 of FC's NEW You're Not Alone booklet XD [oh yes they did!!!] to see what all of us at FC would tell someone about being supportive Smiley Happy

http://freedom.org.au/images/stories/yourenotalone2012web2.pdf XD

Yoink! Nice plug Dani, reposted and shared :-)

Haha right -on Smiley Very Happy Gay !!!

Well it's sadly just about time to wrap it up, tonight has flown by! The discussion has been soooo awesome. I'd love to hear the final thoughts from you guys and anything else you'd like to share?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Seb

It has being really amazing to share our points of view about this topic that probably affects us all! Keep on the good work!

I just want to thank everyone for joining in - this has been really interesting & I've definitely learnt a few things that I'll take away with me... Thanks everyone!

Gay

A "little birdy" shared your video on GMRA Facebook page - it's gotten some good comments :-D (though trolls are likely to come out at some point so read with care)

I just wanted to ask if anyone has any places they like to go to for support in regards to their gender identity?

Some places I like to go include Twenty10 and my university's Queer Collective, I also hang out alot on Tumblr, where there's a great genderqueer and trans* community, there's also a facebook group called GenderQueer Australia, which has a website here which is awwwwesoooomee - http://www.genderqueer.org.au/.

Gay

I just want to say thank you to Twenty10 and to ReachOut for having this conversation and of course a shout out for Sean and Cassie and everyone else involved in making the video. You should be very proud of what you've achieved and it's great to be having conversations about it :-)

Thanks for chatting everyone! :-D