cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

@Jess1-RO brilliant taste in TV shows!

Who's your favourite friends character? Smiley Tongue

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

thanks @Jess1-RO
ooh i love friends! i not long finished watching it tonight!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Smiley Surprised You've got to get Netflix! The Office is timeless. It makes me so sad when I hear young people who haven't heard of Friends, or worse- The fresh prince of belair!! SMH.. What are they teaching in these schools... Smiley Tongue

My favourite friends character is Chandler! I love his sarcastic wit Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

@Jess1-RO In that case, would you ever consider moving to Yemen? Smiley Wink (my favourite episode hahahah)

@lokifish on point with the gifs! 

So @Jess1-RO you've been with RO for just over a month now I believe, What's your favourite thing about working at the ReachOut office?

haha he is pretty funny @Jess1-RO
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I have two favourite things about working at ReachOut:

Number One is seeing the AWESOME peer support that happens on the forums everyday. I see the interactions and conversations on the forums as one of the best examples of true, organic peer support I have ever seen. It is incredibly inspiring and humbling!

Number two:Working with people that are so passionate about what they do! They passion is infectious and makes me want to do more. Every person in the RO team brings with them a wide range of skills and experiences which is amazing to explore and learn about

Amen to that! @Jess1-RO We definitely have an incredible community here! It was one of the first things that struck me when I joined RO also. So much Heart