cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

I agree with @Jess1-RO @scared01 , ever since I've been on the forums I've noticed that you always help people and are so empathetic Smiley Happy

I love that quote @Amirah-RO ! I use that quote when I'm anxious or nervous about something.
Highlighted

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

Such a great mantra for life @Amirah-RO

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Totally @Jess1-RO! I think I would be interested in psychology and mental health volunteering! Heart

@missep I'm sure you can! There are so many great organisations looking for motivated, caring young people like yourself! But you raise a valid point about the barrier with limited experience. It's definitely something I've come across with a lot of people entering the industry, something we need to work on!

i guess it was abit of mixed type dance. i mostly done it through my school but they had dance teachers come in. @Amirah-RO it was about 9 yrs ago so i cant remember too much lol
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

With your compassion you would be incredible in this field @annabethxchase Heart 

Aw thank you @Amirah-RO ! That definitely gives me hope Smiley Happy

Aww thanks a bunch @Jess1-RO <333

We have some fun questions for you @Amirah-RO!

What is your favourite TV show?

Do you have any pets?

What is your spirit animal?

aww thank you @Jess1-RO @missep Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**