cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

@annabethxchase Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL The apartment I live in doesn't allow pets Man Sad

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

Thanks @Amirah-RO for the great response and a bit of insight from you as a person. I suppose I do have some hobbies. On my good days ill draw and maybe play a bit of guitar or cook if I'm really feeling good that day. Usually I just watch YouTube and hide from the world though. (:

@Amirah-RO what an amazing 'humble' piece of advice. i think it would help many others too. you sound like a lovely inspirational perso to be around
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@annabethxchase yeah same about psychology and mental health. ever since ive joined reach out ive finally found something i want to persue in life Smiley Happy i actually just joined the causal volunteer work for Reach Out !

@Amirah-RO all your answers are great and so inspirational !

I know them feels @Amirah-RO I imagine when I move into an apartment that will most likely be the case Smiley Tongue

Ohh that's such a shame @Amirah-RO!

still catching up but brooklyn 99 is sooooo good !! @Amirah-RO i definitely find it helps distracting me because it’s such a fun show to watch Smiley Happy

That's so cool @litgym! What is this casual volunteer work you speak of?!

@annabethxchase if you go into the about us section of reach out there is volunteer page. there is many different types but since im under the age of 16, it’s quite limited in what I can choose. but im more than happy to be a casual volunteer!

While your working on some of the earlier questions @Amirah-RO, I'm going to post the next few for you Smiley Happy 

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

What advice would you give your younger self?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here