cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

That makes so much sense @Amirah-RO thank you for explaining!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

that is ana awesome response to bee question @Amirah-RO it really is true, while people have good intentions and want to help i have seen quite abit of burnout in many different fields becasue of the pressure they place on themselves and forget that they are helping others but there is no need to flood yourself to the point of becoming 'sour' in your role too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Absolutely love that advice @Amirah-RO and so important in maintaining your wellbeing when supporting others! Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

@scared01 Every day. Whether it's consciously taking a break to get a cup of coffee (or a brownie @Jess1-RO haha) or doing meditation. I try to practice it every day. 

My favourite activity is to count my blessings, quite literally! I wear beads on my wrist most days and when I'm feeling overwhelmed or stuck, I think of one thing I'm grateful for, for each bead. there are 100 beads on it and I've never gotten through all 100 before feeling better! Usually 10-15 Smiley Tongue

@Amirah-ROI haven't really been around much recently or gotten to know you but you seem very passionate about what you do which is great and if I haven't said it before, it's nice having you on here as well as @Jess1-RO Smiley Very Happy!

I know this isn't MH related but what footy team do you go for?

Highlighted

@scared01 yes, exactly! You've articulated it so much better than me! Haha

Wow @Amirah-RO what a great gratitude activity! I have seen the beads before and have wondered what they are, now I know and that is incredible! 

And yes we do like our chocolate treats Smiley Happy

@Amirah-RO woahhh i love your self-care ! i really like the bead idea😻

@FootyFan26 I know, I would love to spend more time in the forums! Thank you for your sweet words, it's SO nice chatting with everyone tonight and getting to know you all better Smiley Happy

I'm sorry...... I don't follow footy........ *runs away*!

Thank you @FootyFan26, it has been great to see you on infobus tonight!