cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

beads.jpg

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

@Amirah-RO the bracelet is very prettyHeart

Last questions before we wrap up tonight's infobus!

If you didn't work in mental health, what would you be doing?

Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

@litgym Thank you Smiley Happy 

i love how you personalise your desk @Amirah-RO it is really sweet and very special too. its good to have those reminders when the days are abit hard isnt it. Heart

im really lookin forward to seeing your bracelet too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

If you didn't work in mental health, what would you be doing? Probably something in community development. Working with refugees and migrants perhaps. The field of social work is so broad so there's still a lot I have yet to gain experience in. That's why SW is the best, it's impossible to get bored! Smiley Very Happy

Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Easy! Retired, on a hammock in Jamaica Smiley Happy

i can see your pic . such lovely beads Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

@scared01 Definitely! It reminds you that work is not just work. It's something meaningful. I'll post a photo of it when I'm in the office, it's really beautiful Smiley Happy

haha love your answer to where your going to be in 20 yrs! though i think you need to be in your 60s to retire these days Smiley Tongue @Amirah-RO

yes please do. i would love to see it if your comfortable in sharing of course!