cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

@scared01 I'm putting myself into early retirement Smiley Tongue Knowing me, I'll still be working as a youth worker haha. A girl can dream Smiley Happy

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

So pretty @Amirah-RO ! Smiley Very Happy <3

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

haha dreams are for freeee! @Amirah-RO
you will probably still be working but maybe from a hammock in jamaica? do some video confrencing and tutoring..
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

AMAZING @Amirah-RO!

Thank you so much to everyone that contributed to the conversation tonight! It has been such a pleasure to watch this discussion unfold, learn more about @Amirah-RO and share some time with our amazing community! Heart

Chibird GIF

A HUGE thank you to Amirah for your incredibly insightful, honest and compassionate responses today! I am feeling incredibly inspired by your responses and experiences, and I am sure that many in our community are feeling inspired by you tonight too Heart

Thank you again everyone! That is a wrap for tonight's Infobus

We will be back again soon to talk to The Naked Farmer for Infobus on the 18th of October so stay tuned and check out the thread here

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@scared01 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy That sounds like a good idea! 

it has been so awesome to chat to you guys tonight Smiley Very Happy

thank you for being so open and sharing this part of your life with us @Amirah-RO and thanks so much @Jess1-RO for organising and asking all the questions Smiley Very Happy Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Jess1-RO thanks for hosting tonight, see you around the forums !

@Amirah-RO lovely speaking to you tonight <3

Thank YOU @Jess1-RO for hosting and @scared01 @Bee @litgym @FootyFan26 and everyone else for joining the convo tonight. This was the highlight of my week! You guys are absolute legends!!! HeartHeartHeart

Cheers @Amirah-RO and @Jess1-RO, nice meeting ya and take care tonight Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@scared01 My pleasure!