cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: RUOK? chat: Stop little problems becoming bigger

Hey Elizzabeth! You are not alone in that! So many people look online first and that's why we keep our site anonymous. Hope to keep seeing you around here, we definitely know that asking for help is not seeking attention. That attitude is a big barrier to people getting the help they need. So we hope you find something helpful here Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

That's not silly at all! That's definitely getting help through music. And also, you have also sought help for yourself by posting here on ReachOut.com! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Elizzabeth: That's not silly at all. I find listening to music really helpful too. Smiley Happy Welcome to RO!

Thanks for a really good chat tonight guys! And thank you to Sophie, this is jess and Cassie for facilitating Smiley Happy

Thanks everyone for tonight it was great to hear about everyone's ideas about stopping little problems becoming bigger - including Wendell's!!! If you want more information about the help out there and all the different types then check out: http://au.reachout.com/Tough-Times/Getting-help/Professional-help

Don't forget, we're not counselors here but if you want to talk to someone one-on-one then check out some of the services here: http://au.reachout.com/Emergency-Help

Some of those services even have anonymous online web-chat with a counselor which can be a less confronting first step.

Keep on reaching out....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I had a decision to make tonight.  Go to yoga and share sweat with people, or come and join this discussion!  I wanted to be a part of both but I decided I needed to nuture my body tonight.

Great discussion though guys, there were some good points brought up by all of you!  Smiley Happy