cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [SPECIAL GUEST] Feeling anxious?

Anywhere, anyone you think cares enough about you should be able to help you find help. Mum, Dad, Guardians, Aunts, Best Friends, Teacher, School Nurse or even better you GP or a Counselor.

Have a good one @Troy!

Good luck Troy - remember to breathe!!!

Well, I've got A LOT to say on this but my big tip fo help at the moment is the two new anxiety apps we've just released

Also...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

That's something I don't like people saying when I'm nervous!

Breathe... I don't know it just doesn't work for me.

Well that's led us to the end of our chat tonight... Thank you SO MUCH to Alikki for donating your time tonight to chat with us, you've been so helpful... And thanks to all of you guys who have joined us tonight to chat - thanks for your thoughtfulness and openness! And also to all the people who submitted their Qs in the lead up - thank you!!

See us back here next month for another special guest!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Thanks so much @Alikki and @Sophie-RO!

Have you ever tried a structured breathing exercise FootyFan? They can honestly be soooo helpful (give the app a try if you have iphone) I swear! Though obviously there is no one size fits all!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Thanks @Alikki and have a good night everyone!Smiley Very Happy

Yes, sometimes it is really difficult FootyFan26 - if there was a big bear in front of us no amount of breathing would calm us down. Likewise, if we are super anxious about something else, our brain wont let us calm down. Sometimes distracting ourselves is better, there are lots of skills that we can use, but they take a whole lot of practice!