cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [SPECIAL GUEST] Wear It Purple

Great to have you BlindEagle, welcome! You've come to the right place

@BlindEagle me too, ive been majorly confused as ive never really fir into one gender role.. I think I found the perfect description for myself this morning though Smiley Very Happy

Hey @BlindEagle - really great that you could join us.... welcome!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

That's an awesome response breesbees! We know that the acronum LGBTIQ is often used, and there's nothing wrong with that. The reason we love rainbow though is because it's so inclusive, and recognizes that there are more than just 6 different sexuality, sex or gender identities. I like to think that there's a limitless number

yes exactly, I myself Identify as pansexual so I prefer the term "rainbow" as I feel much more included then when we say "lgbtiq"
Highlighted

yeah, love the term rainbow. just a simple easy way to say, "I'm a little different and it's a beautiful thing", however, hate it when people are like "you stole the rainbow". sorry people like me were oppressed for thousands of years and needed a symbol to bring ourselves together...

Hey breesbees that's so cool you've found something that feels comfy today....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Yes! an infinite amount!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I really love that @BlindEagle; being different can be a beautiful thing, and that's really important to remember.

Using a rainbow as our symbol is exactly that; inclusive. A rainbow is something beautiful that everyone loves and we all love being rainbows, and I am seriously in love with being a rainbow child!