cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [SPECIAL GUEST] Wear It Purple

In terms of education, I think taking action as students to educate yourself and others can be a great thing! I've heard stories of students meeting at lunchtime to talk about things like sex ed for rainbow people. Taking the initiative can be a great thing because you don't have to rely on political decisions or teachers' personal opinions to get the information you need from your school. It's all in our hands! That's not to say we shouldn't push for inclusive education though! 

This is a really great point Sophie! I think it's important to add too that it's not just about championing rainbow rights. The biggest part of this is accepting diversity, in all areas of our lives, and by doing that we're getting one step closer.

Sounds great @breesbees! For anyone who'd like any further info or is keen to get involved with WIP, send us a message through facebook is your best bet, or get onto our website Smiley Happy

thanks, we will for sure Smiley Happy
Highlighted

awesome chat guys, thanks. really helped clear some things up in my quest for myself. thanks again!

Aw I love every single persons ideas here! I'm feeling so warm and fuzzy!!!! You guys are all awesome! Thanks so much to Kya Six, breesbee, footyfan, blindeagle for sharing your thoughts tonight! It's almost time to wrap it up!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

True @mimithegra! There are so many opportunities to help with WIP Day this year, so please don't be shy! *end shameless plug*

This was such an awesome experience. It was so insightful and you guys are all really awesome!

That's so good to hear BlindEagle! Best feedback ever!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

So WIP is on the 28th of August?

Might try to get my school informed.