cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [SPECIAL GUEST] Wear It Purple

No probs dude. I'm happy to wait!

Also, if you'd like to join us, we have a Youth Action Council which meets monthly in the Sydney CBD! So, if you're in Sydney (or can afford plane tickets Smiley Wink) under 24 and want a fun way to get involved, just send us an email at contact@wearitpurple.org. Our next meeting's next Sunday the 7th! There is always chocolate and really cool people and everyone who is able to make it is totally welcome. We have a really exciting concept for Wear it Purple Day this year, so even more incentive to come along! 

Highlighted

OK - good night everyone!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Have a good night and take care guys!

Thanks for the chat.Man Very Happy

I second everything @LawsonWIP said! This has been awesome! You're a great group of young people. These discussions are so important, and you're engagement has been phenomenal. Cheers to ReachOut for having us - it's been a pleasure. We'll be sure to keep up with things like this as much as we can - it's such a great initiative. And to everyone here tonight, please don't be shy - Lawson and I are always around. If you can't get us through facebook, feel free to email us at contact@wearitpurple.org, and check out Lawson's comment - the YAC is a great thing to get invovled in! 

Sorry @LawsonWIP I'm based in Vic!Man Frustrated

@FootyFan26 all good! We have an email too Smiley Very Happy Either way is totally fine!

Alright, looks like that's it folks! Thanks for having us, and feel free to get in touch any time. Keep up the great work, and always remember you have the right to be proud of who you are!!

I should have been asleep 2 hours ago Smiley Surprised

Have a good one and take care!

@FootyFan26 Come to think of it, you could probably still Skype into the meeting if you're keen! We totally understand if you don't want to do that though - it's never the same as actually being in the room, but it's a great way to get involved! Smiley Happy