cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [SPECIAL GUEST] Wear It Purple

okay, well id like to thank all of you personally for coming and talking. ive learnt a lot from this experience. thankyou guys all so much :

You're all incredible! It's been such a great chat - I can't believe how quickly the time has passed, it's insane! I've loved every minute. I think we've alll learnt some really valuable things here tonight, but for me the most important thing is that sex, sexuality and gender diversity is a personal journey and everyone's opinion is valid, no matter what it might be. We can all work together to make sure that acceptance increases in society, and that we can be a big part of that. 

Great idea footyfan - I'm sure lawson and naomi can tell you about it.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I really can't wait to be able to work with WIP!

Thanks guys for such an awesome night!

Yep, I've loved hearing about everyone's experiences outside the binary and learnt a lot.... Hope that you guys will stick around the forums, it's a great crew here!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

This has been so much fun! Thanks so much again ReachOut for having us, and we'll definitely be around! Discussions like these are so important to improving the lives of rainbow young people, and thanks for being the ones to facilitate them! It was so interesting reading everyone's opinions on being rainbow - it's always a pleasure to be able to discuss these things with other young people. Smiley Happy

@FootyFan26 we'd absolutely love that! Starting a WIP Day at your school doesn't have to be difficult at all - we're here to help! If it's something you're interested in, definitely send us a message through our facebook page and we'll update you on everything. Our website is a little messy at the moment (we're fixing it haha!), but as soon as that's done, registrations will open. For anyone interested, if you register an event, it gives you access to a whole lot of helpful resources - letters to take to your principal to help get them on board, posters, wrist bands, all sorts of fun stuff! So definitely be sure to message us becuase we'd love to have you on board! And the same goes to everyone here tonight!

@Sophie-RO this is kinda a side note but how's the SuperMe thing goin?

Ahhhh - FootyFan, I'm so sorry I haven't got back to you! I'm still waiting to hear from them, I'll pop a reminder in my diary to follow up tomorrow.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@mimithegra I don't actually have Facebook but I'll spread the word!