cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [SPECIAL GUEST] Wear It Purple

Thanks for the warm welcome Smiley Happy

Awesome!

a lil off topic, but both me and kya are new to this site. is there a way for us to get the new posts without having to refresh the page?

Great answers to our question on safe spaces! If you're only just logging in and missed the question, please feel free to comment on any of these questions throughout the night - there's no time limit (but make sure everyone knows which question you're answering first!)

Let's keep this discussion rolling - what do you think the term 'rainbow' means?

It's a term we use all the time at Wear it Purple, but we'd love some insight from you guys on how you interpret the term.

Unfortunately not @breesbees - it's a bit old school like that!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I'm new too guys so don't worry! Unfortunately not, sorry! Keep those fingers moving Smiley Happy

We'll try our best to keep up!

Hey everyone, haven't been here for awhile but this topic feels really relevant for me right now... currently questioning my gender.

to me, rainbow is a great word to describe the entirety of the community without it being a discriminative or "segregational" word. it perfectly describes us all, we are colourful we are different but we are all apart of one thing, in this case.. a rainbow

Sounds good! So, any ideas on what rainbow might mean?

I like the idea of rainbow as I think it's a cool umbrella term for anyone to self-identify under.... IE if you identify somewhere on the gender or sexuality spectrum... instead of the binary male/female or heterosexual....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com