cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sex: myth busters!

There is no 'right' or 'wrong' way to have sex. Lots of options! Consent and safety and fun are all important to think about though!

oo0o0o0o0o0ooo yeah

and tv shows ! definitely influencing peoples perception of what sex should look like hahahahahha

i know the guys at my high school would share stuff and talk about how some of the things they watched would be 'cool' to try

peer pressured was a massive factor
that mainly happened round the time when we first entered high school and were finding out feet in new surroundings lol
trying to impress friends and whatever hahahah

Re: Sex: myth bustersA;

It might feel better at the time.... but if you contract an STI it may not feel so great later on! aha

@fosterthepeople Peer pressure... yeah. It takes a lot of confidence to rise above that! What do you think about sex with condoms?

yeah so many things are cool or fun to try @fosterthepeople but consent is also cool cuz no one wants to get charged and end up on the sex offender registrar. That would suck not being able to work with children or leave the country!

It might not feel good, but it keeps you safe from STIs! Some people say things like the comment in this video - "It's too big to fit!": http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLB30156A4D0423E69&v=i8E4gPoayAU Excuses, excuses!

Question 3 - Sex with condoms – does it feel as good? Pleasure versus safety/protection, discuss.

When I was in high school someone asked this question & my teacher put a condom on a banana (we've all been there) & hit the girl's hand with it & asked "did you feel that?". I thought that was pretty great.

Really though, I think it's different - though more for guys than girls (so I've been told). But safety comes first - if you're having sex without a condom, it's super important that you have some other kind of birth control, and are having sex with someone you know doesn't have an STI. If you're concerned about pleasure, there's also types of condoms you can get to increase pleasure for both the guy and girl. There's also second skin condoms that are so thin it barely makes a difference. 

Ohhh..... the condom question! aren't we at a point in the world where we are all expected to be on board with condoms???

I think that if there is some reason you have to not use condoms this is a really important convo for people to have with prospective partners WAAAAY before the heat of the moment?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

condoms...so many people aren't all for them, but there really are so many options...colours, flavours, sizes and textures are all available. I suggest buying a multi pack to test them all out that way you will be able to find try different things and see what works for you. Try different brands and sizes and fits and lube...lube is your friend!
Highlighted

AHA Sophie I agree... nothing worse than getting caught in the heat of the moment and potentially ruining the moment or worse throwing yourself into something that you later regret...