cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sex: myth busters!

I would think that would depend on the person, vary from individual to individual regardless of gender

@daisyflower Women are typically more focused on the emotional side of relationships, but that doesn't mean guys don't appreciate those things too. Everyone is individual in what they're looking for in a relationship.

@daisyflower wrote:

Can a regular GP test you for most STI's?

@daisyflower thats a great question! GPs can test you for all STIs, there are also sexual health services you can attend if you feel more comfortable,

In WA Quarry health centre is a place for young people under 25 to get tested.  http://www.quarryhealthcentre.org.au Each state has a family planning clinic http://www.shfpa.org.au  But doctors are a great place to go and get tested that way you can talk about everything else as well.  Broken bones, tonsillitis and hey test me for chalamydia! Just be sure to tell the doctor you want to be tested for certian things and not just assume they know what you want to be tested for. You can also ask to do your own Chlamydia and Gonorrhea swab so you dont even have to get naked for the GP!

Hi Daisy! GPs can definitely check you for STIs - some might not have a pathology in their clinic so you might need to get the request from the GP and go somewhere else to get the actual test - but a lot of GPs have pathology in their clinic....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I agree. Just with my experiences most of my guy friends have been really eager for sex whereas the girls haven't been fussed at all.

definitely willch!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

I've had the experience that guys have wanted to have sex earlier in a relationship than some of my female friends.

I think also when it comes your teenage years males and females develop different aspects at different times through adolescence which can add to differences in genders through that time...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Well it's just about time for us to wrap for tonight... loved hearing from everyone tonight...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com