cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special Guest] Sexual Health with Nurse Nettie from Playsafe Australia

My advice would be to take it slow. Again communication with partners, but also connecting to communities like this one to learn about other people's experience can help. If you are struggling with a particular sexual orientation or identity, there are specific websites, community groups, peer support services, and more out there! You can always email nurse nettie or call the Sexual Health Infolink if you want to talk some of it through with a nurse or want some directions about organisations out there... 

This questions kinda hard for me to answer so I'm gonna have to pass, it's not really relevant.
Highlighted

I agree @May_  I think a lot of us put a bunch of pressure on ourselves and it becomes about our performance and some idea we've kind of dreamed up of what "good" sex and intimacy should look like. If we're worried about things being "perfect" we're not really going to pay attention to the person we're being close to, their needs and our own.

@Ben-RO very true. I also think that with so much pressure and expectations coming from everywhere constantly it can be reeeally hard to actually know what you want - and it's okay to not know what you want.

Well that's about all we have time for, although i might just leave this question here in case people want to share a few resources.

Bye for now! And thanks SO MUCH for coming along to chat @NurseNettie!

At  the end of the day, knowledge is power when it comes to tackling all issues sex and sexuality. Where can you go if you want to learn more?

P.s your answers to the anonymous questions can be found at the verrry start of this thread Smiley Happy

There's a couple more to go, I'll slip them into the post with the rest when @NurseNettie has a moment Smiley Happy

Take care guys and thanks for joining us @NurseNettie!

Goodnight everyone thanks for joining us @NurseNettie!!