cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special Guest] Supporting Survivors Part 2: Life Long Term

@Moya @Kim-SARC woah, crazy stuff. Good to know though Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for all your help and advice tonight @Kim-SARC@CaroSarc@Moya and @Jacinta-SARC Smiley Very Happy

i.e you'd have to keep shaving until you ran out of hair, which might mean you keep going until you hit your toes...and then you'd have to do your eyebrows :s @FootyFan26

I'm going to try and finish my SAC then go to sleep Smiley Happy

At the moment I'm listening to music to chill.

@scared01 awesome work, you have done so well tonight. Enjoy your book and music!

@FootyFan26 enjoy your music , sounds great ! Smiley Happy

It's been such a great chat, yet again. 

I'm so grateful for your time and huge ammount of expertise. On behalf of all of ReachOut and our little community thank you for coming SARC! 

Thanks @Kim-SARC, @CaroSarc, @Moya and @Jacinta-SARC for coming tonight, it's been a great and very educational chat Smiley Very Happy.

@scared01 Smiley Sad Im sorry to hear that! Thank you for sharing that's incredibly brave of you. I hope the virus is under control but if there is the chance that you have to get more treatment and they ask you about it, it's okay to say you're uncomfortable about it and you dont want to talk about it. 

Highlighted

@scared01Moya has had to go...it sounds like to me you are doing all the right things. There is nothing more I can add here to what you are doing and I wish you all the best.