cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special guest] We're rebuilding, help us make it awesome.

oops I forgot to add NextStep as well as a positive

@j95 haha nice! Smiley Very Happy

Some of the things I like the most are definitely the high fives, because like people have said they are a great way to show people that what they've said was awesome. Latest topics is also great. I love how we can see unread messages in the home page too, (which is something I'd like in mobile) because it saves time.
The pop up feature is nice (and always been there Smiley Tongue) And I love quick reply, I still remember the time where I had to reply to everything (and in games threads it was so annoying Smiley Tongue)

Is there anything that you find frustrating or confusing about using the ReachOut website or forums that will be important to improve?

The mobile site... I always switch to desktop mode because mobile mode is so annoying but then theres no option to go back to mobile if I want to, that button just doesn't exist.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Also I second everything that @May_ just said Smiley Tongue

@rosieisnotaplant that is strange..and a bit annoying

@may and @Autumn23 is it a little frustrating to refresh!! thanks

Also live Get Reals and Infobuses should be more accessible (really obvious with big flashing lights!) on the forum home page because I often struggle to find them! Smiley Tongue

Yes! @May_'s idea of needing a notification system is needed. Also, I'm like 90% sure this is just a mod problem but having the moderation reports put in the latest topics isn't exactly helpful since I don't believe we can filter them out.

I haven't used th emobile forums much.  Can you explain what makes them hard to use @j95 ?

@May_ I agree with you on the GR and infobus front, they can be a bit tucked away!

@roseisnotaplant with the clicking on pages. If you click on it, it goes to the very first post or the very first unread post. So it would be nice if posts that have been read take us to the most recent post instead of the first.

Some confusing things... I think that some people have trouble deciding what part of the forums to post in. Sometimes the posts can get mixed in and it might be nicer to make them clearer (although it's still depending on other people)
And the posts thing.
I second @j95 that the mobile mode needs an upgrade. Perhaps an easier way to upload photos and links? (as those seem the two most used things, emojis work fine) and a way to go back to mobile mode if you change to full mode would be nice too.