cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

We want you! to tell us what Ask a Pro: Live Events (aka Infobuses) you'd like to see!

Hey Guys!

We want to know what kind of special guest info buses/live events you would like to see in the upcoming months, whether its on a specific topic or specific organisation.

30RockDanceEnthusiastic.gif

So comment below and let us know what you want to see for our special guest info buses!

Re: We want you! to tell us what Infobuses you'd like to see!

I'm still keen on doing one about psychosis or hearing voices

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Yes good idea! @redhead

im really keen to do an on @Jay-RO before they leave Smiley Sad i would also like to do the mods and mod squad Smiley Wink and another on @Jess1-RO @gina-RO 

Highlighted

Re: We want you! to tell us what Ask a Pro: Live Events (aka Infobuses) you'd like to see!

We should get someone like Clayton Jennings to do something on mental health and how he got through life with mental health issues.

Highlighted

Re: We want you! to tell us what Ask a Pro: Live Events (aka Infobuses) you'd like to see!

@sidekick-bot @Bree-RO @SmileMonkey hi, will we have any more of these events  - any of them?

My suggestion would be maybe a mental health professional like a Psychologist, GP or something? Up to everyone at RO (staff) etc though

Highlighted

Hi @musicfan_xo 

We try to have a live chat like this one with a guest once a month. Sometimes it's not every month, but the best place to find when these are coming up is to check out the activities calendar Smiley Happy You can find it in my signature line (May's is a little late but on it's way, so keep an eye out)

We also have fortnightly community discussions facilitated by our amazing Peer Moderators, and they are either discussions for the whole week, or a live discussion. You can find these discussions (called getting reals) in the Getting Real Section of the Forums

Check out our community activities calendar here