cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AMAA: LGBTIQA+ ReachOut Edition

Ahh naming the puppy Jake that's so sweet Heart This is such a powerful example of self discovery wow. It reminds me of this strange thing- when stuff you thought or did as a kid kind of comes back to you like yeah huh I was always like this or that makes a lot more sense in the context of 'X' Smiley LOL Like connecting the past and the present

Haha @Lost_Space_Explorer5 I think that's so true. I've had similar experiences myself. I think I always had the same sexuality, but I just didn't know what it was called when I was younger.

I love how everyone reacted like 'AWW THE PUPPY'S NAME' HAHAH

I absolutely adore that idea @Hozzles super creative, therapeutic and safe way of expressing identity. Heart 

"multiple truths can coexist" - that is so true and very wise @WheresMySquishy 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 omg I do that alllll the time. It's like connecting the dots and it all makes sense!

I will also say - Jake is the cutest little baby puppy ever Heart 

@WheresMySquishy so true, sometimes it's not that we change so much as we find the right words to explain who we are. Reminds me of the GR and how labels can sometimes be really helpful Smiley Happy 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @WheresMySquishy hahaha so true, I do that all the time. Just sitting there thinking '...wait that was a bit gay, wasn't it?'. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL. I only came to recognise my sexuality when I was about 18 because mental health/ school got in the way lol but I think it's definitely always been this way.

@Bre-RO you can't say that and not send a picture! Smiley LOL

Hahahahah @Hozzles I have had that exact thought so many times. 

Also, I am sure @Claire-RO will share a pic tomorrow!! Stay tuned 

Lol I wish I had more aha moments like that because everything is still v. confusing for me atm Smiley LOL