cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AMAA: With Saltwaterdreamtime

Check it out! One of my mates is trying to learn a few words a week.

What a cool idea!

We've only got a couple of questions left for the evening folks!

Here's our next one...

8. What do you love about your culture? And How do you celebrate your culture and identity?

Celebrate Great Job GIF by aaf.nyc

I mean... the fact that I can surf with dolphins but then go home to find an echidna in our backyard. Hahahaha what!

Dolphins AND Echidnas?!?!?

This:

dolphin GIF

AND THIS???

happy harry potter GIF by San Diego Zoo

What an absolute dream. I saw an echidna once when I was camping it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and I cried for hours. 

omg echidnas are so cutee

That's adorable @Hannah-RO Smiley LOL. I'm more inland on Waddawrung country so no dolphins for me. But it reminds me of when I went to Tasmania and we saw wild wombats, echidnas, pademelons and more all within the span of a few days. We really need to protect this beautiful land! Heart

8. What do you love about your culture? And How do you celebrate your culture and identity?

I celebrate my culture and identity everyday by sharing it with my family. I forgot to mention that Wadawurrung country is and will be particularly special to me because it is where my own children will grow up, and they will grow up to know as much about it as they can take in. And be proud of it too. as we all know knowledge is best shared! 

Majorly agreed @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ! Next level cuteness!

It's so cool that you're surrounded by so much nature @Saltwaterdreamtime! Smiley Happy