cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ask A Pro Live: Life after Social Isolation

This is such a fantastic idea and resource! Thanks for sharing during these difficult times.

Thank you for your comments. To be honest, I'm desperate and I don't have the resources to get back to normal after the pandemic. Everything I read here is a huge support for me, thank you. What really depresses me is the daily news about the coronavirus and the death statistics. I try to keep my distance and follow all security rules to protect myself from the virus. Moreover, I decided that medical masks are not as high quality, so I ordered several N95 masks to feel safe. I also try not to read the news about the pandemic, but when I ride the subway or bus or buy groceries at the store, I hear this news everywhere. I have a feeling that we live in a time of war, so I feel miserable.

Hi @SophieHarris 

Welcome to the forum. We're glad you found this thread helpful. You mentioned feeling desperate and lacking resources. Just letting you know that we're always here for a chat if you ever need some support. You are always more than welcome to create your own thread! Also, I'm not sure if you're aware, but there are always helplines available should you ever need support with something. Heart

@Maddy-RO wrote:

Hi @SophieHarris 

Welcome to the forum. We're glad you found this thread helpful. You mentioned feeling desperate and lacking resources. Just letting you know that we're always here for a chat if you ever need some support. You are always more than welcome to create your own thread! Also, I'm not sure if you're aware, but there are always helplines available should you ever need support with something. Heart

You are very kind, thank you for your warm welcome!Heart