cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Things I Like About You & Me.

@Macaria I think it's lovely to praise yourself on self-awareness! I always try my best to say I'm proud of people for acknowledging how they feel and being so aware of their emotions and mental state. Such a fantastic skill to have! Heart You got this! 

@A_Friend I love how brave and strong you are in giving up things for stuff that is important to you! I always admire people who can do that for themselves or things they really believe in, because it's something I struggle with sometimes, and it's a great skill to have!

@Kaylee-RO 

Forgiveness is such a lovely skill to have and to practice Heart It's something I struggle with sometimes since I tend to hold onto the past and think about things over and over again, when really, I could just be movin on with my best life haha 

@hunginc I love that you have a love for learning! It's not just about being humble and knowing that there's so much you or anybody doesn't really know yet, but just having an inner will to desire to learn!! I love it! Heart 

Learning from yourself, experiences and others is what can propel you forward in life Smiley Very Happy

@sunnygirl606 Communication is such an important skill to have. It can help avoid any misunderstandings and allow people to understand each other Heart I am so proud of you for acknowledging your strength in healing from hurt Heart You're well on your way!

@ayrc_1904 Yep, haha. I like to call it the pursuit of knowledge

@Anzelmo It is lovely for you to point that out Smiley Happy I think seeing people evolve is such a special thing to watch and I believe it always comes from looking at things through a strengths based perspective! So my advice would be to not criticize someone for something they 'should' be doing, but rather acknowledge them for what they are already doing. Noticing strengths in someone will create a domino effect. If you provide positive feedback it will produce positive reactions Heart

Hope that is helpful!

@Kaylee-RO 

"If you provide positive feedback it will produce positive reactions" Smiley Surprised  That is such a great way of putting it. I'm sometimes worried about coming off the wrong way suggesting things, but by focusing more on what they have done it makes it easier to support and encourage them without judging them. Thanks for the tip!

@Anzelmo In the context of academia, I like to think about the larger implications that my learning at present has on my ability to perform in my future job. In other words, how learning a certain concept/theory etc. will help me do my job

So many wonderful things in here!

Its so lovely to think about these things and reflect on the pozzy stuff in life Heart

Things I like about me:

I like that I have grown to really enjoy learning

I like that I was able to quit smoking

And I like how passionate I am about food.

Things that I like in others:

I like when people admit they were wrong

I like when people show vulnerability

I like people unashamedly share their love and affection Heart