cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 positives of Bee

I'm very privileged to make this thread. Smiley Happy

@Bee  you are an asset to the RO community, you are persistent, kind, selfless, and just a really great person to have around. Thank you for doing the Friday fives as well! I am just really impressed by your dedication to your own wellbeing, particularly in the Turning Negatives into Positives thread, and your willingness to help others. Smiley Happy  Heart

Re: 1000 positives of Bee

good idea! @mrmusic

@BeeHeart you are so very dedicated to the forums, i know even when your not online your often doing something behind the scenes like friday fives. so thank you for the effort you put into here Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@mrmusic @scared01
When I got this email last night, I cried a little, thank you <3

I'm truly grateful Smiley Happy

I couldn't be happier to be part of an awesome community 

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee  You truly deserve this. You have been an inspiration to so many here on RO. I remember how positive and determined you were when I first joined RO in 2014, and despite having a relatively long absence, I come back now and you are still a shining example to other RO members.

Please continue to have confidence in yourself! Smiley Happy

@Bee I am so happy and grateful that I now get to mod alongside someone as amazing as yourself. I love logging onto Facebook every now and then and seeing that you've tagged me in some ridiculous post Smiley Very Happy Although I've long since forgotten what you said all those years ago, I'll always remember that you were one of the first people to respond to me when I posted on the olddddd forums (has it really been 6 years?!) and your welcome is one of the things that's encouraged me to stick around all this time. You are the best person to reminisce with about those good ol' days and I hope you never ever leave Smiley Tongue Heart

@lokifish when I saw this pop up in my email and read I cried happy tears!
It's been so long I don't remember what I said either!
Apparently, yes it has been 6 years! (It was 2011 when I first signed up on the old forums Smiley Tongue )
<3

This is so well deserved @Bee!
You are such a kind and empathetic soul who always tries to help and support others.
You are always very hardworking and self-aware.
I know you'll achieve so much and help so many people Smiley Happy

I am so glad to have met you @Bee! Your passion and talent for photography inspires me to pursue my own passions. Thank you for being your beautiful self! (I don't know how to insert a heart emoji, but if I did, there would be one here!) Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Aww @missep @letitgo <3
All the happy feels!

ps. Letitgo, I can't insert more than a basic smiley on my laptop, but I can on my tablet and phone as they have an emoji keyboard *crying laughing face*

@Bee  You are such an amazing person, and you're always willing to help people, even if it is just sitting here with them. Thanks for being you. Heart