cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1000 positives of Bee

@Bee  I want to acknowledge all the support that you have given myself and others when we are struggling over all this time on RO. You are such an inspiring person, and a great big thank you for everything you contribute. Heart Heart

- You were one of the first people I came across on the forums, and because of that and seeing how you've progressed, I have a real soft spot for you. Meaning that every time I see something from you on the forums I am happy.
- You are a mod, and so very deserving of being one.
- I love your photographs. And I love that you also have at least some awareness that you take good pictures.
- You've taken all of the things life has thrown at you, and you've continued on. You've adapted, and adapting to life is a major part of being able to end up with a good life, I think.

I just wanted to say that you are such a resilient and determined person, and are so committed to your own well-being. I hope that you never ever forget how amazing you are! @Bee Heart

@Bee I’d like to offer my sincere and heartfelt thanks for having a listening ear and your compassionate and caring responses. In particular, responding to me tonight when I was struggling. You are so so kind. Heart

@Birdeye @mrmusic <3 all the feels!

You are very welcome Mrmusic! I'm glad it's been helpful for you x

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Just wanted to add that you're super talented at colouring in and crafting beautiful pictures with pencils etc. and I admire your creativity! @Bee Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@Bee Your passion for self care is so inspiring! I love all the positive energy you consistently bring! Smiley Very Happy ❤️

@Bee The colouring book you made is AMAZING! Sorry I just can't get over its awesomeness Smiley Very Happy

I also love how passionate you are about photography Heart

Aww GIF

@letitgo @lokifish @mrmusic

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

i agree @Bee your colouring in is awesome!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**