cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1000 positives of Bee

@Bee You are such a hard-working mod, and such a positive presence. Your resilience is so inspiring, and I hope you don’t ever forget how strong you are! ❤️

@Bee i didn’t know this thread existed ahaha.

i just wanna say thank you so much for always helping through the tough, dark times and being able to relate to some things i deal with. you manage to stay positive after your surgery even though you may be in pain at times. you always care about others and give great advice. i think everyone really admires you on Reach Out and really appreciates you’re apart of the family💕💞

@Bee you are doing so awesomely with all this foot nonsense! I know recovery sucks at times but seeing you push through anyway helps give me strength Heart

literal tears again @lokifish <3 you're too kind

Thank you @litgym @mrmusic
We have a growing number of these threads for various users @litgym, if you type "1000 positives of" in the search bar you'll find them all! Smiley Happy

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Ahhh @Bee You are so kind and sweet! You bring a smile to my face everyday, thanks for being so awesome! HeartHeartHeart

Awww @annabethxchase you made me smile! Smiley Very Happy thank you <3

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Hey @Bee, thought you should have a reminder of how awesome you are! Heart

Your passion for self care is so inspiring, and you're such a hard working mod. The Friday Fives are a real testament to your passion for supporting others. Smiley Happy