cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1000 positives of Bee

@Bee You are such a hard-working mod, and such a positive presence. Your resilience is so inspiring, and I hope you don’t ever forget how strong you are! ❤️

@Bee i didn’t know this thread existed ahaha.

i just wanna say thank you so much for always helping through the tough, dark times and being able to relate to some things i deal with. you manage to stay positive after your surgery even though you may be in pain at times. you always care about others and give great advice. i think everyone really admires you on Reach Out and really appreciates you’re apart of the family💕💞

@Bee you are doing so awesomely with all this foot nonsense! I know recovery sucks at times but seeing you push through anyway helps give me strength Heart

literal tears again @lokifish <3 you're too kind

Thank you @litgym @mrmusic
We have a growing number of these threads for various users @litgym, if you type "1000 positives of" in the search bar you'll find them all! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Ahhh @Bee You are so kind and sweet! You bring a smile to my face everyday, thanks for being so awesome! HeartHeartHeart

Awww @annabethxchase you made me smile! Smiley Very Happy thank you <3

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @Bee, thought you should have a reminder of how awesome you are! Heart

Your passion for self care is so inspiring, and you're such a hard working mod. The Friday Fives are a real testament to your passion for supporting others. Smiley Happy

Hey @Bee,
When I first joined RO you were one of the 1st people to ever help me. You were so kind and lovely to me and in the midst of my 'crisis' you made me feel better Smiley Happy Your quirky posts always bring a big smile to my face!
P.S Your coloring is the highest definition of amazing!

You are amazing and have supported ever since I joined. You're a legend in my book
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire