cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 positives of N1ghtW1ng

How don't we have this thread yet @N1ghtW1ng

I love how you keep me ony toes in the games. You keep the forums a welcoming place. Youre brave when it comes to sharing your experiences. You're a great mod. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: 1000 positives of N1ghtW1ng

Thank you @redhead Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Your posts always make me laugh or smile, thank you @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

soo many reasons

your:

• kind
  • caring
  • supportive
  • encouraging
  • make people feel welcome
  • a great mod
  • fun

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

You're an awesome contributor to ReachOut and keep everything organised
You have an amazing sense of humour and your posts always make me laugh
You care for other people and have helped them through heaps of difficult moments
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@N1ghtW1ng inspires me with their uni. They don't give up. They are fun to play counting to 1000000 with. They give great advice. Really supportive. Welcoming.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@N1ghtW1ng Has a great sense of humour and I love playing games with them. Resilient and persistent, never shies away from helping others and gives great support! Smiley Happy

I admire the sheer amount of knowledge @N1ghtW1ng possesses about so many topics (especially computer/forum stuff that goes over my head) and I am so grateful for their willingness to share their knowledge so generously with all of us. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

I'm completely blown away by the amount of empathy @N1ghtW1ng shows towards others, and the fact that they are not afraid to seek help when they need it. In particular, tonights GR was a great example of their passion for helping others understand differences in people and developing empathy in this community.

Thank you @N1ghtW1ng for being such a helpful and valued member of RO. You have a real passion for helping others and growing the community, and these are just two qualities of many others which will make you an awesome teacher Smiley Happy You are able to empathise with so many people, and you really lead by example in seeking help when you need it. Thanks for getting me onto slinkies as well Smiley Tongue