cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 positives of letitgo

I think it’s high time this thread existed, and it’s my pleasure to start it.

@letitgo Can I just say that you really are an amazing, selfless and generous person, who is always there for others. You really have a way with words, and I’m truly inspired by the way you always bring others up in this community. I’m also really thankful for your contributions to the Word Scramble - you are really great at that! Smiley Happy

Thank you for being you. Heart

Re: 1000 positives of letitgo

@letitgo you are amazing. You have supported me so much, especially through the tough stuff that not everyone can handle. Even if you don't know what to say you always lend a ear and I feel understood and heard.
You are a valuable asset to RO.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@letitgo you've been so supportive and kind to everyone here on the forums. It really shows that you care about people and you are such a special individual Heart

@letitgo,

where do I even to start? You have at absolute least 1000 positives.

You are probably the most supportive person I've known. You care so much for people and you're there for them, even when you're not in a good place yourself. Anyone who has you as a friend is lucky to.

I admire you so greatly for how you don't let things hold you back. You take any mental illnesses and anything else and you get up and go for the world, because these things aren't going to and can't stop the great force that is you. You're doing so many things and great things at that.

@letitgo you are a truly amazing person! You have so much wisdom and care for everyone you respond to! <3

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@letitgo 

- You are funny

- You read SO many books and I love noting whatever you're reading and adding it to my infinitely long "to be read" pile

- You understand the need to be a hardcore introvert sometimes

- You made the 1,000 positives thread for the equally incredible @Birdeye

- You are one of the most amazing people ever and I'm so lucky to call you my friend

Heart

Omg you guyyyyssssss!! I love you all so much!!

All your beautiful comments have given me such a sense of peace, and I cannot thank you enough for that.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @mrmusic @lokifish @Bee @Birdeye @missep Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm loving how you are smashing out the positive in 3 positives of today! It makes me smile to see your infinitely long posts 😀

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@letitgo I hope you never forget how amazing you are. Heart

Thank you so, so much @mrmusic. I can look at this thread whenever I need a boost, and I am so grateful for that, and for all of you.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //