cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 positives of scared01

@scared01 we used to have these threads, I'm bringing them back and I just want you to know that I think you're really brave and resilient and I love how open you are and willing to share your experiences to help others 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: 1000 positives of scared01

@scared01 you are so wonderful! I love looking at the art you share with us, it inspires me Smiley Happy

you're an amazing person @scared01, you're brave, you're courageous...gosh the list can go onSmiley Tongue

p.s. your paintings are stunningSmiley Happy

omg you guys! i dont know what to say!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I just wanted to bring say that @scared01 is such a supportive person to others, and is always willing to help! Thanks so much for your support, it means so much! Heart Smiley Happy

you are most welcome @mrmusic anytime you need anything im only a tag away 

@scared01you are so strong and I really admire the way you are taking care of yourself. Good on you! Smiley Happy

your really too kind @mrmusic

@scared01 I have to comment again here because the amount of support you have given me over the past couple of weeks is really appreciated. I know you’re going through a rough time at the moment so that makes your efforts even more special. Your selflessness and generosity is truly inspiring! Smiley Happy

aww @mrmusic that really means alot to me esp if you see the other thread i commented on and vented abit. i would prefer to give than to take. it helps me more than anything else Heart