cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1000 positives of scared01

We all need to vent a bit sometimes @scared01. That doesn’t make you any less special. Heart

@scared01  I want to comment on how inspired I am by your dedication to looking after yourself and self care. You have had a lot of challenges with professionals, however you have refused to give up and I have found you an asset to RO. Keep it up! Smiley Happy

@scared01 I want to reiterate, that you are courageous and strong!

You give such thought out responses, and are always willing to help others Smiley Happy x

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

thanks @Bee@mrmusic Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 it's probably already been said a ton of times already heheh, but I just wanted to say that even after everything you've been through you've stayed so strong, and you've also provided so much support for other people on the forums! Keep being the awesome strong person that you are!!!

aw thank you @safari93

The amount of support you have for others is so amazing @scared01, and I'm so impressed by how you take care of yourself when you're struggling. You're really special, and I hope you don't ever think otherwise. Heart

Aww thank you @mrmusic

@scared01  As @redhead posted in the very first post to this thread, you are so resilient - the last few weeks have really demonstrated this. You have so much to be proud of, and you are so strong. This is in addition to the empathy and care you consistently show others on the forum. Heart Heart

thanks @mrmusic Heart