Did you mean: 

Re: 1000 positives of scared01

@scared01 reminder that you're amazing! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

thanks  @letitgo so are you Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

- You are so welcoming and open to others. Like you immediately want the best for people and hope for the best from them. It's a really nice quality to have.
- Are you aware of how much you do? I'm sure you are, because sometimes you list it and talk about it and every time I read them I am in awe at how much you manage to do in a day. How much you manage to get through and stay strong with. You are one tough being. I wish I had your stamina.

hi @Birdeye that was not the post i was expecting to read! thank you very much. and yes i know i do alot but i often dont see that as a positive. 

@scared01, to me it's that you're able to do so much that's the positive. Like I said at the end, the stamina you have to keep going, to get up each day and get everything done.

That sort of ability could end up serving you really well in life.

thanks @Birdeye much appreciated 

How have I not responded to this thread!?
@scared01 I admire your strength and determination! I admire how even when your not feeling so great and are struggling you are still reaponding to other users and helping them! True team player! ❤
I also really admire that you're thinking about study and making a thread about it 🙂

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Aw thank you @Bee ❣

1000 Positives Of Scared01

Okay guys so it seems that @scared01 deserves one of these for all the work that they put into their lives and the lives of others. So, to start with, I'll list a few positives of @scared01

-Always there and willing to help

-Amazingly nice

-Works to make coping with anxiety and depression doable in life

Re: 1000 Positives Of Scared01

Thanks @Zeldasmile there is already one of these threads up and running, i appreciate the gesture though. My phones running slow tonight but maybe @Bree-RO or one of the mods can link it for you...