cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 3 Things I Like About Myself

Hey guys! Hope you're all having a good week. Here are my three things I like about myself for this week: 

1. I am kind 
  2. I like the way I dress
  3. I am good at my job 

How about you guys? Tagging some great people to see what they have to say Smiley Very Happy

@Bananatime04@DruidChild@xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Those are great self love statements @queenP Smiley Very Happy What is your job? 

1. I’m resilient 

2. I like that I’m angry, it pushes me forward 

3. Mm finding three is so hard!! Umm I have good taste in music

Resilience is such a wonderful trait @DruidChild! I work as a performance coach part-time Smiley Happy 

Interesting thread Idea!
1. I like music a lot... I have a great musical ability.
2. I love Ice cream.
3. I may struggle at school and in public, but I use my supports appropriately... especially when I need them.

That's awesome @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, what music do you like? Do you play any instruments?

Yes I do play musical instruments. I play Violin, Flute, Accordion, Recorder, Any instruments if I put my mind to it. I also have a good singing voice. I'm a soprano.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  that's amazing!! Smiley Very Happy i can only imagine how much you must practice Smiley LOL 

@queenP this is already one of my favourite threads, i can tell! i think you'll probably get about a million notifications from me liking everything Heart you're absolutely right, it's so much easier to be critical of ourselves than to show ourselves the compassion and gentleness we show to others Smiley Happy 

in the spirit of things: i am kind, i am considerate, i care

reading through this thread was such a blast because i was nodding along to all of the positives you guys identified about yourselves Heart you all rock so much!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

This is a really great idea! @queenP I hope everyone is having a great week, so good to see so many positive comments Smiley Happy

1. I go out of my way to support my friends and family

2. I'm optimistic 

3. I like being organised

Actually @ecla34, I had to drop my instruments this year...
I'm in the school musical, and I won't be able to get my school work done... If I keep going with music. But next year, I will start again. I only play violin at school. I'm thinking about playing the cello! And all the other instruments, I play at random anytime.