cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3 Things I Like About Myself

This is such a good idea for a thread! I've been thinking about this myself lately..

1. I love my laugh (my uncontrollable, belly laugh). I also love (belly) laughing. 
  2. My fierce loyalty to those around me.
  3. That I hold myself accountable to those around me and my responsibilities. 

Those are good qualities to have @Maddyw. I'm proud of you!
Highlighted

This is such a great thread! My favourite things are: 

1. My persistence and determine to achieve my goals 

2. My ability to support others in time of need

3. My honesty 

(I feel like I replied to this already... but maybe it was just in my head Smiley Tongue)

Loving this thread @queenP!!! Thank you for creating it Smiley Very Happy And for that gif, it is awesome!

And thank you to everyone @skyedre, @Mcro, @scared01, @Bananatime04, @mspaceK, @DruidChild, @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, @ecla34, @MochaChino, @Maddyw and @lennycat2017 for sharing some of the things you all like about yourself (and for thinking about them Smiley Happy). So many amazing qualities from amazing people!

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng! Much appreciated.

Hey guys! Thanks for all the support and for sharing your wonderful qualities that you like about yourselves. Here are mine for this week:

1. I like that I stand up for what is right

2. I am a good listener 

3. I am a deep thinker 

Hi @queenP- absolutely love this thread! I am just going to add it to the announcements so the community can find it easily from the home page Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for September 2019 here

I love this thread @queenP and this is something I really need to focus on for the coming week.

1. I like that I am generally always a polite person.

2. I like that I care about other people and try to help them as much as possible.

3. I like that I try to say yes to new opportunities as much as possible Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

[A] 1. I like that I care about other people and want to help others.

2. I like that I can make my systemmates laugh.

3. I’m a good listener.

This is such a great idea for a thread @queenP! Smiley Happy I'm absolutely loving reading the responses.

Time to share mine:

1. I always try my best.

2. I am a nice person.

3. I try to help others when I can.