cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3 Things I Like About Myself

Reading through all of these is extremely wholesome! Some days I'll find it difficult to name even one thing, but other days I can name heaps. 

1. I'm really passionate about the things I'm interested in. I can definitely go down research wormholes and end up knowing lots about really niche topics haha.

2. I'm really musical and love to sing in my car.

3. I'm a good mum to my cat haha.

omg same xxx
Highlighted

1. I've been sitting here "ignoring" my dmbass brother for nearly two hours!

I'll get the rest when I'm less tense

Hey guys! I've been absent on RO for a little while, but I am back and feeling more committed than ever to showing myself some kindness. Here are my three things for this week:

1. I like that I am learning how to practice self-care and self-compassion everyday by treating myself in small ways 
  2. I like that I am unafraid to put my heart on the line and apologise when I have hurt others
  3. I like that I always move towards anxiety and discomfort rather than away from it 

HeartHeartHeart

Omg, reading these made me so happy! I'm loving all the self-love at the moment, even if it takes us all some time to think of these few things! Cat Happy

Here are my three things:

1. I like that I am spending more time with friends whose relationships I genuinely cherish!
  2. I like that I let myself have some bad days and can remind myself that good days are coming soon!
  3. I like that after a couple of months of feeling kinda down, I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

1. I like that I have a knack for finding the smallest things amusing - like forgeting where I put my stickynotes at work
2. I like that I am creative
3. I like that I CAN believe in myself

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee that latest post really resonated with me and inspired me to post some more! Smiley Very Happy 

1. I also find the smallest things amusing! People always comment on this and try to make me feel bad for always laughing and smiling, but I like that I can find humour in the little things.

2. I like how I'm feeling like I'm making progress in getting better + achieving my goals.

3. I like how imaginative I am! Yesterday I reread some old writing and was admittedly amazed at myself. Hopefully I can get back into it sometime.

@Hozzles How good is it when you re-read something you wrote ages ago and you're like "Damn, I'm good!". That's so awesome!

Time for some positivity tonight!

1. I take no bullshit, not when it's important.
2. I have a freaking adorable cat who loves me and I love her (she's sitting in between me and my laptop on my desk and resting on my arm and I love her)
3. I own noise cancelling headphones now Smiley Very Happy

I'm cool.
Freaking LEGO is amazing and I like that I like it.
Writing.