cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 3 Things I Like About Myself

Thanks for the tag @Janine-RO ❤

Like you, I found this to be quite challenging so needed a couple days to try and think about it. It's sad we often can't come up with things we like about ourselves, yet if we were asked on the spot I know I'd be able to give you a whole list of things I don't like about myself. It's weird the way it works. 

Anyway.. I think I have managed to come up with 3! One that is very similar to you actually 😊

1. I am VERY loyal to those I love and care about and would do absolutely anything for them. I always put them first and am never far away when things go wrong and they need support.

2. Despite everything I've been through, I am still standing today. It hasn't been easy, and I still have a long way to go but I've finally reached out for help after years of doing it on my own and feel confident that if I just push through and let my psychologist in things will start to change. Easier said than done, but I'm slowly making progress 😊

3. I am a HUGE family person. We have our ups and downs, sometimes more downs then ups, but I'd never trade them in for anything. They are my everything ❤

Highlighted

1. I have a puppy and I love her.
2. I'm on top of uni, mostly, for now.
3. I can write.
Highlighted

Hiya everyone,

Can't recall if I've posted in this thread or not, but it's a great idea @queenP !

Sooo...

1. I'm persistent, and am aware of my progress

2. I'm ambitious!

3. I like caring and looking out for people.

Highlighted

1. I have a great and wild imagination
2. *shrugs* okay I'm bored now peace out Smiley Wink
Highlighted

Three things I like about myself:

1. I always try my absolute best and push myself

2. I stand up for what I believe in 

3. I am caring 

Highlighted

@ayrc_1904 that's so good to hear- striving and speaking up for our beliefs are awesome traits to have. Go you!

Highlighted

Things I like about myself Heart

1. I'm great at making friends with warm loving people who care about me
2. I am patient and resilient and able to listen to others when they need it 
3. I am always able to look on the bright side of things Smiley Happy

Highlighted

1. I'm caring and loving
2. I always have space for people within my day to listen, chat or message
3. I'm neat and organised
Highlighted

I'll bet there is, there's something to like about everyone. Maybe you just need to ask someone to find out what's unique to you but if you can't or until you do how about this:
Maybe you have soft hair,
or beautifully coloured eyes,
maybe you look out for your friends
or maybe you smell nice,
maybe you would give your change to the homeless or perhaps,
you would give a strong brave friend a pat on the back

idk just a thought
Highlighted

I've been trying to think of qualities that are positive for me, that don't feel like they exist purely to serve or help others (though that is still important to me), so here we go:

1. I am open-minded about learning about myself, about talking about my issues and about other people's issues as well.

2. I am growing as person constantly, and although it sometimes feels like steps backwards, I know it's happening.

3. I am happy with my overall style and thinks it suits my personality