cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 3 Things I Like About Myself

@That_Beef96 nice to see you here!
I relate to the whole " finding good things about me that are actually focused on me" thing. What is your personal style?

Highlighted

@Tay100  Hey! Glad you related, I think it's super important to have things about yourself that you like for you!

I really like grunge so when I'm choosing clothes I go for black or ripped jeans, band tees and baggy shirts on top, but as for my decor at home... I have pink walls, teddies on my bed and plants everywhere Smiley Very Happy and I really like typical kawaii styles, so its an odd mix, but I like it. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@That_Beef96 I love that, what an epic mix of aesthetics! Do you have a fav place to shop for your clothes?

Highlighted

1. I try to become a better and kinder version of myself

2. I am creative and I use my creativity to make gifts for friends, family and strangers

3. I try to step out of my comfort zone and embrace my imperfect self Smiley LOL

Highlighted

1. I like to think I'm quite humorous.

2. I like to think that I'm quite non-judgemental and open about other's preferences and decisions in life

3. When I put my mind to something...I am quite good at achieving it or sticking to it. As in, I'm determined when I want to be. 

4. I'm modest hahaha jks. It feels a little odd listing good things about myself in public...nonetheless, a good exercise!