cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

3 reasons why I love my friend...

Think of a friend who means a lot to you and how you became friends with them. Then write three of the qualities about your friend that you love.

Here's mine: I love my friend Steph because

1. She understands when I need my space, and gives it to me accordingly

2. She is really funny and we have a very similar sense of humour

3. She helps me with my school work in any way that she can

Highlighted

Re: 3 reasons why I love my friend...

1. She makes me laugh and smile

2. She is always there for me

3. She does not judge me

Highlighted

Cool thread idea. Smiley Happy

Here's what I love about one of my closest friends:

1. We have lots of in-jokes.

2. I can be really open and honest with her and she always listens. We've supported each other through a lot in the just over a year that we've  know each other.

3. She gives the best hugs. 

Highlighted

I met my best friend when we were both babies - cuteness hey? Although it wasn't until Year 2 or something that she asked if I wanted to be her best friend. Anyway, 3 things that I love about her are:

1. She is a great listener (we can easily chat for over an hour)
  2. She has a good set of values which she lives by
  3. She's willing to try new things and go where life takes her
Highlighted

I love my best friend L because...

1. We get along really well (we both have similar values and like similar things).

2. She is really supportive of me and stuck by me when I was going through some hard times.

3. She gives good advice Smiley Happy

Highlighted

The thing with me is, I never know how much friends mean to me until I lose them. 

I loved my friend because:

1) They filled me up, make me whole when I am with them

2) They help me find myself, I usually feel lost and alone when I am not with them

3) They understand the stuff we were going through, similarity in age helps that

one more:

4) They laugh at my jokes without fail, otherwise they would let me know it wasn't funny. I felt securied and safe around them whilst being completely myself.

Highlighted

I love my best friend because:

1. She is the only person who has never let me down and I can therefore trust her 100%
2. I feel like I am most myself around her and being around her just makes me happy & content
3. She's amazing, she inspires me. She's been through a whole lot of crap in life and she just keeps going.

*wipes tears from eyes*

great there, thanks FF Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

• He makes me laugh
  • He sends haps of texts when he knows I need them
  • We've had to fight for the same things(school support, disability allowances ect..) and he's always helps me look on the bright sde when I can't.

Highlighted

Great thread! I know I need to do as of late

I love my closest friend because:

1. She is always there to listen, no matter what
2. Even though we've been through a lot, we are still closer then ever
3. I can trust her with my darkest thoughts and secrets, I would trust her with my life

Plus, it helps we've been friends of 7 years and we are only getting closer Smiley Happy. I love my closet friend, thanks gorgeous Smiley Happy.
Highlighted

1. I know I can call her at 3am and she'll still be happy to listen to me

2. She's stuck by me through everything over the past four years - the ups, downs and everything in between.

3. She's easily one of the most supportive friends I've ever had (and am probably ever likely to have) and always inspires me and puts a smile on my face Smiley Happy

Thank you so much C, I couldn't even put into words how much you mean to me Smiley Happy