cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

A new thing on ReachOut! Introducing: The Toolbox

We made a thing! It's a Toolbox!

Do you want to sleep better? Do you want to be better at relationships? Do you want more help for getting through tough times? 

Well, we have found a heaaaap of awesome apps that can help you do all that stuff. If there's things you're intrested in learning more about or being more awesome at doing and if it has anything to do with being mentally healthy then it's probably worth having a go at completing the Toolbox Quiz. 

You can list things that are important for you to achieve, and then start finding apps that can help you get there. 

You can also just browse the apps we have found based on different categories by clicking here.

So have a go and let us know what you think in the comments below Smiley Happy

Also, watch out for bugs and let us know about them too. This thing is brand new and you are among the first people we have told about it, so be prepared for strange things to happen! 

Re: A new thing on ReachOut! Introducing: The Toolbox

This looks so awesome, can't wait to try it out a bit later on! Smiley Very Happy

Ooh! *clicks link* This looks pretty. *scrolls down* Wait a second, I've already seen this and done it. Hmm. I must investigate ...

Screenshot

Oh hey! This explains a lot. Smiley Tongue

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Oh, this looks awesome! I had a bit of a play around with the quiz section and the apps it suggested for me look totally handy! 

Whooaaaa~ you peeps have done an awesome job creating this!

Tried it out for myself and it works fine, so don't worry about bugs Smiley Happy

I'm sure that so many people would be interested in trying this out and seeing how different apps can apply to them

I want to choose four! Smiley Tongue

It looks cool! I was a little taken aback when I first saw it, but that was because I'd forgotten I'd opened it in a new tab and it appeared, but it's a cool taken aback not a bad taken aback Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Very nice!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I found a buggy bug! The 'Read More' link for The Check-in App doesn't work, it goes to an error page.

Cool!