cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

A whole bag of peanut m&m's

Trying to capture the positive moments and use them to keep me going each day.

This week i have spoken to 2 doctors, 1 psychologist, 1 family therapist and my Dog molly.

To be honest i think i had a better conversation with Molly then anyone else listed above.

She doesn't talk back, she doesnt look at what i am wearing or if my hair is brushed and she gives great hugs.

Best of all she doesn't cost a single penny, maybe the odd dog treat and water but much less then $145 bucks.

Sometimes between children and animals i can find a safe place where i kind of feel not judged and partially normal again,

semi normal, normal is over rated i guess but for me going through a war in my own mind Normal seems wonderful.

Between working to fix the issues that have taken my mind hostage and the reality of life sometimes it all gets a bit to much,

Nothing that a whole bag of peanut m&m's fix but if it gives me momentary satisfaction. I'm there.

Keep working towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

Highlighted

Re: A whole bag of peanut m&m's

Judgment from others is something we all deal with in varying degrees. I pretend not to care about it but I think I care about it more than I am willing to admit (even to myself), but I'm getting past that, too. It takes time.

I have eaten a whole bag of Peanut M&Ms many times, literally and metaphorically. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

It's great to hear that your talking it out Tarzy. Keep on using those positives and you'll be out of that tunnel soon!
Highlighted

i think i need a dog too XD

glad she's able to provide so much support 8D