cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Achievements for 2014

I agree with @ruenhonx - it's really good to look back on the past and be proud of something. My biggest achievement this year is probably joining the ReachOut forums! Smiley Happy

This year has been pretty tough but looking back on it all really puts in perspective, I really have achieved some awesome things!

•Survived another year at uni and have been doing really well. 

•Ended up getting a job related to my field

•Started writing and playing music with friends again. Music is a huge hobby of mine and for a long time I neglected it, being so busy with study and work. I'm happy that i've been able to get back into it!

@stonepixie I had a similar thought as well when I first saw the post, but reading everyone else's... I'm going to give it a crack Smiley Tongue

At first I over complicated this, but I've come up with heaps of things I've achieved this year, some may not sound so significant, but when I look at me as a person I've done amazing to do so!

(In not partcular order or importance)

• Left a toxic friendship group (I say left because I didn't fight the other girls intention of ending the friendship after a fight!) And I was able to move on from the friendship fairly quickly, and continue to tell myself I didn't need that negitivity in my life anymore
  • Joined a course which I knew no one who was in it - eg childcare. 
  • Formed some friendships in said course
  • Got myself a job, on my own merit, not because of who I knew (and am forming friendships with coleagues in said job)
  • Started seeking help with Eheadspace & continued to do so.
  • Was able to go back to the dentist and fix my teeth, and continue with the many appointments! (and we're still not done yet!)
  • Upgraded to my Greens! Smiley Happy
  • Started saving, and have managed to save quite a bit in about a month! Smiley Surprised Smiley Happy

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

2014 has actually been a really great year for me and it sounds like it's been really great for everyone else too Smiley Very Happy

Probably my biggest achievements are:

• Graduated from my Masters (and absolutely smashed it).
  • Have gotten to the final stage of a job interview process in my  field of study (waiting to hear back in the new year).
  • Really had a massive improvement at my current job in the way everyone regards me. I feel like I've gone from just a normal employee to someone that people actually defer to / seek out to do extra stuff because they trust my work.