cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Adult colouring books ?

OMG. that's amazing @Craycray17

Thanks @Ben-RO, heres another one I did more recently!

we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Also awesome @Craycray17! So much purple in that one Smiley Happy

Are these from a book? or have you drawn them completely? Where did you get them from? Or what inspired you to creat them? I want to get a stack for our moderator workshop this year Smiley Happy 

Thankyou @Ben-RO, it's a book by Millie Marotta that I bought from kmart a while ago, but they are also at typo currently if anyone reading this is interested! I love it too. That is an excellent idea for mod training! They are great mindfulness tools
Highlighted

@Craycray17 I've got that book as well. You've probably already realised that from my deer picture earlier on in this thread.

I've got so many books! So many pictures have been started, but not finished. Hahaha. I guess that is just how I roll.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

How good is it, @stonepixie!

I have so many half started books!! Maybe I'll share my drawings on here too when I get a chance
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

So good! But I'm scared Imma stuff it up since the pictures already look so majestic! @Craycray17

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I know right, @stonepixie they are the best ones I've seen!

@j95 yes great idea! I'd love to see more