cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Adult colouring books ?

Can you do online shopping? Coz there is Dymocks (actually do they still have shops coz then you could go to the shop too!) or readings.com or fishpond orrrrrrrrrr booktopia

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

All my favourite online bookshops!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Don't wait until you get back to ozland @N1ghtW1ng

There is book depository which is a uk based site and ships all over the globe.

If any mod wants to edit this post to put a link to the website, feel free.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@KitKat

I find that colouring in is the best place for my perfectionism, but then again, I have always been one for fiddly arts and crafts.

I absolutely love these books! Wow I didn't even think to print one off the Web. I love my boo though, it's so much fun and relaxing, and the fact that it requires such focus really allows me to focus on just that
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Amen to that, @Craycray17

My books just weren't doing it for me tonight so printed this off and did it. 

image.jpg

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Mindfulness in quote and illustration, love it!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Hey guys, I'm also into this whole colouring phase. Before it all blew up my psych had recomended to try colouring books for zentangles. The colouring books felt easier and couldn't find them anywhere in town. So I started printing some. Then I found a few instores around town, and begun photocopying them to colour - as I find it easier on a flat surface...

But here are some of the ones I've done...

Flowers

Butterfly

And tonight's work:

Geometric

I have 10 colouring books in total now! I love them so much. I'm really able to relax while colouring - I love it!

Also my mental health team contact loves them too, (she doesn't shut p abouthtem either!) she gave me a collection of photocopies last session! Smiley Very Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

These are so beautiful @Bee! Thanks for sharing them! Seeing these and hearing how much they've helped you might inspire some others on RO to give something similar a try to help them out in tough times.

The butterfly is insanely good! How long did that one take to do? And what type of pencils did you use? The colours look so smooth!