cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Adult colouring books ?

Hey @KitKat

Adult colouring books are the bomb-diggity! They are awesome - there's been so many of them appearing everywhere!

It's time to get out the colouring pencils Smiley Very Happy

I LOVE these books! I got my whole family addicted to them! And my psych doesn't shut up about them. Hahaha.

bollywood

This is the most recent page that I have coloured in. It took me about 3 days to do.

deer

This is probably my most favourite page I have done to date. I love the way it turned out.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

im hoping to have mine done tonight so i'll post it! thats awesome @stonepixie!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yay! It's not just me! Smiley Very Happy I love colouring books! I've got into the habit of colouring in on the way to/from uni and it's been so good for me! Smiley Happy 

Where's the best places to get some books? I've been looking for some but can't find them anywhere
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

They are everywhere at the moment @redhead... well at least here in Melbourne. I got mine from The gallery of Victoria and the local book store, but they are in typo, Kmart, pretty much any book shop
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I LOVE adult colouring books! Got my first one for the plane trip to the UK a little while ago and it made flying sooooo much easier Smiley Very Happy

@redhead I've gotten mine from Kmart and Big W. Seriously, you can practically find them anywhere. They are the latest craze! Kind of like how you could find loom band stuff when they were in.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@j95 Woah, that looks awesome! I recognise that colouring in book too! I almost brought it the other day! Definitely should share it when it's done!!

@stonepixie I love yours as well! You must be so patient!

@redhead I've seen them in Kmart + other book stores. I was going to buy mine online from the Book Depository. They're an overseas site but their books are super cheap + Free shipping no matter what!

You guys have inspired me heaps! I have a night shift tonight (10pm - 6am, ewww). Gonna print off some awesome pictures to colour in! I'll share them later when they're done! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Definitely on my buy list when I get back to Australia!